- Tradition since 1840, one of the oldest companies in the optics industry.
All magnifiers produced by Schweier are "Made in Germany".Though the name "Schweizer" stands for a traditional company, it keeps up with the time. Both the permanent product development and high quality standards are two of its most important aspirations. So it should not surprise that leading experts and a big part of the optics industry use the premium Schweizer products made in Upper Franconia/Germany.
Designed especially for the professional optics and tailor's industry and made for longtime and ergonomical handling also with robust materials, these attributes describe the Tech-Line by Schweizer. Proved quality since 1840 - made in Germany.
- aplanatical lenses made of silicate glass: scratch-proof, orthoscopic, high-contrast Pictures, a very high depth of sharpness
- permanent development, e.g. the induction charging technology for the Schweizer handheld luminated magnifiers
- modern, enery-saving and very long-lasting SMD LEDs in three different luminous perceived colours
- case with a finishing made of 2 components: robust, impact-resistant, durable against hand perspiration, solvents and chemicals
- Ergonomic and modern design
If you do not need Schweizer products every day, you shall try out the Schweizer Basic-Line.
It does not matter if you are looking for (a) Schweizer tool(s) for professional and everyday or occasional usage, you will find the right Schweizer product(s) in our Schlemming webshop.
The renowned German company Schweizer produces premium folding...
Innovative, absolutely practicable and up to date: Schweizer...
Schweizer standing and measuring magnifiers are ideal aids...