The tried and tested illuminated hand-held magnifiers now feature an new design and improved functions
- Ideal for reading small print both at home or when yiu're on the move, e.g. when you're searching for telephone numbers or looking at prices in the supermarket.
- Easy to use - large, easy to operate light switch.
- A choice of 3 different colours of light through use of the supplied filters.
- The batteries are easy to change.
- With handle eyelet on the end of the handle for round-the-neck cord.
- Inkl. case with strap for attaching to belt.
- Batteries are easy ti change as the battery cover is easy to open and contact springs clearly indicate the battery position.
- Improves comfort due to eyelet for round-the-neck cord.
- Attachabfle filters enable you to choose the ideal colour of light to suit your vision requirements from a choice of two colours.
- The LED light does not require changing. The LED-light used by ESCHENBACH has a service life of approx. 50,000 hours.
- The battery life is up to 10x longer in comparision to a conventional light.
- The voltage is controlled via a step-up converter, which produces a brighter light and even illunination over a longer period of time in comparision to other LED illuminated pocket magnifiers which do not have a step-up converter.
- Bright, even illumination provided by SMD LED and collimation optics.
- Defined focusing distance: in the case of all aspheric magnifiers and reading magnifiers from ESCHENBACH the focusing distance (aE: distance from the eye to the virtual image) is precisely 400 mm. The image can therefore be seen clearly with readers which have an addition of +2.5 dpt.
|Product weight:||0,18 Kg|